HCM Mind by Hinata Claudia Marantika. Happy Reading and Dont forget to Follow. Thank you :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Bara du

 In every moment, it's only and always you. I don't know how to say without bother and make you pissed. I don't know how. You get me silent, and I got you silent. We questioning a lot of thing. I believe in US. I believe we can through everything. But you didn't. You said, 'Yeah you could, but i'm not. It killing me.'. Then i didn't knew how to say after. I can't give up, even now. I'm still waiting. I do. I don't know what you thinking over there, how your day run, I even can't imagine. I'm here so silent. Can't talk bout this to somebody, because i believe, you just need a lil time to break. We will be ok, right. I know you love me. you just tired, we all do. It's ok to take a break down your feeling sometimes. I'll always wait. I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment