HCM Mind by Hinata Claudia Marantika. Happy Reading and Dont forget to Follow. Thank you :)

Monday, August 17, 2020

Myself

 what exactly am i wanna say is

im talking to myself right now in mind. so random. yeah, dont know what exactly im thinking. it feel a bit warm on my cheek , and heavy on my cheast. i wanna pull my voice out. but im end silent. my hands a bit shaking. yeah im not feel good. but im still quiet.

hey, what life exacly like? im grateful for my living, i do. i just get question sometimes. why to many things like the point that put me in the wrong pin. am i a trash? if it yeah, why am i have a feeling, why i need to be a thinker? why it not dead and i can live without anything?

for the voice in my head say, we belive. we believe. we believe. no matter that we need to be a dead person. we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment