HCM Mind by Hinata Claudia Marantika. Happy Reading and Dont forget to Follow. Thank you :)

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

still waiting

 I'm here at my room, dark, blank, and silent. no one knows what happen, no one knows i'm broken. what they know, i'm just totally fine. i'm not spoke up. and i think you do. i just can't. i can't talk about it. i'm sick. dying. i don't know bout you there. but you said, you oke without me. and i'm stil wating, i stil believe.i wish you can feel my hearth. i wish you can see me. but i don't know. I just pray. i push myself to keep wuiet. no bothering you too much. step by step, one text or chat a day. i know you didn't need that, i'm sorry to keep doing it until today. i writed here all because i know i can't say it all to you, it will make you sick and mad. i just want to pull it out. i'm waiting you all the time. i never go anywhere. i still believe. i'm here. i'm here, i always here. I love you, Tav.

No comments:

Post a Comment